Fighting Heart Disease with Hula
0 of 4 questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 4 questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
- Select the sentence from the article that suggests people are more likely to commit to exercise programs that are culturally relevant.
2. Which selection from the article shows Kaholokula’s MAIN opinion about the hula study?CorrectIncorrect
3. Read the list of sentences from the article.
1. And 784 hula classes later, initial research shows hula can help manage high blood
2. As a result, the dancers reduced their systolic blood pressure by an average of 17 mmHg.
3. The hula dancing significantly reduced the risk for heart disease and stroke.
4. The American Heart Association selected the study’s findings as part of its Hypertension
2019 Scientific Sessions held in New Orleans in September.
What central idea do these details support?CorrectIncorrect
4. Which selection from the article would be MOST important to include in a summary of the article?CorrectIncorrect